- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Korea is one of the most important and fastest markets for Dyson worldwide. Dyson operates with service partners in the market and creating its own subsidy business model in order to support the continued growth and enhance the owner experience.
The customer service function is responsible for developing contact center agents/repair engineers training plans, delivery and assuring quality with competencies for customer experiences. The trainer will focus on technical/non-technical trainings and tracking down its execution in the business.
About the Role
The primary focus of the trainer is to develop and deliver the training for the required skillsets – improving the service capability and operational effectiveness. They will be required to engage with internal sales, marketing and group/region customer service to develop training materials and tools. Also, they’re responsible for implementing them across service partners.
Product expertise and training
- Ensure customer service team or 3rd party service providers are experts in Dyson products/services across all categories as well as trainings on softskills to explain key features and benefits
- Support in the generation of a product culture where dyson employees understand Dyson technology, products and promote advocacy of the brand
- Take personal responsibility for maintaining knowledge of Dyson product range (past, present and future), services, competitor products and activities and overall awareness of the categories Dyson participates in
- Ensure customer service team is aware of competitor products/services in the categories we operate in and can identify the key difference between Dyson and competitors
- Ensure customer service team understands Dyson value, technology, products and promotes the advocacy of the brand
Customer service capability development and operational effectiveness
- Drive customer service effectiveness through the development and implementation of supporting tools, materials, systems and reporting
- Maintain the customer service capability and the system to ensure the assessment, the development objectives.
- Proactively coordinate and manage new starters in the customer service team or TTT (Train The Trainer) in 3rd party service partners with a comprehensive onboarding plan that covers all elements required to be effective in the role as soon as possible, including but not limited to Dyson process, product training, capability framework and relevant systems/reporting
- Liaise with sales or marketing team, if needed, to produce customer service aids and materials for use by sales team
Customer service competencies and training delivery
- Develop and enhance customer service competencies and softskill trainings based on audience needs
- Deliver the methodology as well as the role-playing sessions that customer service can practice with real case study
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Audit and check it out that the trainings are properly deployed and executed in service provider networks during daily/weekly customer operations
- Maintain and manager the KPIs and metrics that measures the performance after delivering the trainings (Training Vs Actual execution/performance)
- More than 5 years in delivering training and creating contents
- Experienced in working and understanding field sales and service
- Understanding the selling skills needed (listening / questioning and closing)
- Knowledge of using best practice customer service or sales process
- Written and verbal skills - able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong stakeholder management
- Proficient in MS office
- Team player
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi task
- Ability travel across the country to attend meetings, training events and recruitment
- Drive and motivation
- Business English fluency will be plus
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.