- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Hong Kong - Office
About the role
- Support the full training cycle for field sales team from design, analyze to evaluate the training programs executions and effectiveness in Hong Kong & Taiwan.
- Conduct new hire induction, sales skills training and infield skills coaching support regularly.
- Modeling the Dyson Difference through excellent demonstration and the Dyson Experience approach to selling.
- Apply knowledge from the Global Demonstration Team and Dyson Engineers for the explanation and positioning of all core technology and new product launches.
- Coordinate new product knowledge and sales skills training programs with Dyson Experts/
- Work closely with Marketing teams for new product launches including the support of marketing events and to best understand competitive technology and appropriate responses.
- Effectively communicate through live (or recorded) presentations, in-class learning, online webinars, corporate events, and regional conferences.
- Conduct post-training evaluation: Review learning retention, application, and behavioral changes through collaboration with field teams, spot checks and team support.
- Assist in monitoring training overheads to track and maintain expenses according to budgetary guidelines.
- Conduct field visits with tracker / Shop in Shops regularly to ensure the seamless execution in stores.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- 3 yrs relevant experiences in organizing and delivering retail sales-driven and customer service trainings from the fast-paced retail industry.
- Experience with training content creation, building presentations and delivery.
- Hands-on sales experience or hair styling skill is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Strong problem-solver, resourceful, work independently and supportive team player/
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi-task.
More experience will be considered at Senior Training Executive.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.