- Retail Operations
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson have an ambitious expansion plan to evolve to a model where 80% of sales are through direct & controlled channels by 2020. This role will be based in the Group Dyson Demo Store team, working for the Global Head of Retail L&D and closely with the Senior Training Manager, global retail training community, NPD & 3rd party training partners and various stakeholders within IT, Commercial, HR and markets.
About the role
The role will rely on the ability to develop strong relationships with others, act as an expert, influencer and adviser for key stakeholders and ensure that global solutions and data tracking are always on and readily available to our Dyson Demo stores.
The main purpose of this role is to implement and scale all future digital learning and engagement solutions for all Dyson Demo stores whilst optimising existing solutions until transitioning over. This role will be responsible for the roll-out of new content, driving engagement and completion, tracking and reporting in line with Dyson Demo store and stakeholder needs. This role requires the ability work on multiple adhoc projects simultaneously including data analysis and reporting and communicate it all in a way that drives action and engagement.
This role is also crucial to ensuring digital learning content is delivered in line with Commercial, Retail Marketing and NPD product launch plans working closely with the Senior Global Training Manager and NPD Training Manager.
- Seamlessly deliver the transition from existing to a new global digital learning solution.
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships across Dyson – through regular communication and expectation management.
- Manage external supplier relationships for digital solutions not built in-house.
- Build 2-way communication and feedback channels with all Dyson Demo stores to shape future needs and increase engagement – Glint, Dyson Learning, social collaboration or communities.
- Build best in class data tracking, reporting and governance with key metrics/KPI’s.
- Create cutting edge, digital content, working with external suppliers and Dyson Learning Team (Cornerstone).
- Continually introduce new ways to improve the learning experience in order to drive engagement and completion of digital learning.
- Keep up to date with research and latest thinking to enhance how we digitally connect with our Retail people in the new norm (post Covid)
- Collaborate with global training community and Dyson Demo stores, gain insight and best practise on what training tools and languages are required for the future and ensuring what exists now is fit for purpose.
Experience of successfully delivering large scale complex projects
Strong prioritisation, project management and delivery skills
Experience of working in a retail environment, ideally global (preferred)
Experience of using Censhare and Zonza for market content and translations (preferred)
Ability to work with data and insights, distil and translate into meaningful content, stories and reporting
Ability to create content for training toolkits
Ability to work on multiple adhoc projects and flex style when needed
Be comfortable with managing multiple stakeholders needs
Be comfortable with constant change and ambiguity
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.