- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast, currently with around 18000 employees, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. The training team is responsible for the training and delivery to all trainee community in all channels including customer service and over 4,000+ Dyson Experts and Stylists in over 80 countries worldwide.
Our mission is simple: To provide immersive blended learning training experience that will engage our teams and build their capability offline and online to convert shoppers to owners. Establish the learning platforms and tools to empower markets through clear framework, direction & collaboration.
About the Role
This role’s main purpose is to optimize retail training programs produced at a global level throughout all EMEA markets, evangelize Dyson’s product innovation stories by means of personal shopper experiences and provide consistent quality measurement through the channels.
The purpose of the role is to work collaboratively with our global and local teams to design, deliver and execute inspiring and impactful training content for our Retail, Digital and Customer Service trainee audiences. You will identify synergies and efficiencies through the channels. You will ensure the way we assess completion and standards matching is adapted, harmonised and committing. You must be able to inspire and motivate all teams to make full use the global training content and deliver it flawlessly to their market.
- Design the training strategy and yearly training calendar for retail, digital and customer service teams
- Work collaboratively with the global training team and the EMEA Customer Service Senior Manager to create, deliver, implement and measure a regional consistent training program across customer service and all retail stores in partnership with the training leads in markets on all type of Education approach: from Induction, to NPD launch briefing, Retail Systems and Processes
- Develop dedicated programs and tools for retail channel with strong focus on soft skills enhancement and operational efficiency
- Driving training across all channels setting up world class standards of training and deliveries across all functions
- Be the voice of EMEA into the global training teams and Retail Leaders sharing feedback on market needs to ensure we are continually improving and delivering against the regional priorities.
Training KPIs and measurement
- Build best in class data tracking, reporting and governance with identified key metrics to ensure harmonized assessment in every channel
- Ensure regular tracking of training completion, scoring and share action plan with all key stakeholders
- Build a training culture mentality across the business identifying indicators and ways to measure training impact as well as effectiveness across the whole team to ensure we maximize on when we perform well and develop on opportunities that arise
People retail development
- Inspire and motivate the EMEA training teams to showcase our new technologies using global toolkit and regional content cross channels
- Coach the trainers to ensure the protocol is applied and gain feedback to ensure every Service Agent, every Expert or Stylist has the knowledge and skills required for a successful launch.
- Improve the learning experience in order to drive engagement and completion of digital learning.
- Build and foster a strong Experts and Stylist community within the EMEA and the wider global team. Develop and implement unique experiences to allow our Experts and Stylist to grow, develop and stay motivated to work for Dyson : Career Path, Benefits, Recruitment and Workforce tools
Knowledge & experience required:
- You have 5+ year experience in training or sales management position involving field team training in a premium retail environment, preferably with international exposure
- You will have knowledge and expertise in using and managing eLearning on Learning management systems.
- It would be great if you have experience in beauty and/or the styling industry but your energy, drive and passion are more important to us
- Stakeholder management: Identify, analyse, manage, monitor and improve stakeholder relationships, in order to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. Build and gain commitment from others through engagement and consultation.
- Collaborates effectively with business colleagues to identify and implement innovative business solutions, as well as with a wider variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to develop training content development across multiple media and for EMEA markets
- Project management will be a key skill to ensure all initiatives are developed and delivered in an efficient and consistent way across the EMEA region.
- Change management: Is comfortable with change and ambiguity and can make decisions and act without having the total bigger picture.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with strong ability to solve problems
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of varied audiences
- Team player, approachable, and adaptable; ability to multi task is essential
- Able to apply commercial acumen to your work
- Great Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Travel Allowance
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.