- £competitive plus benefits
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Retail Training Team is responsible for the Training and delivery to over 4,000+ Dyson Experts and Stylists in over 80 countries worldwide.
Our mission is simple: to ensure that every team member is empowered to consistently to deliver the same high quality shopper and owner experience
To achieve this we need a talented Training Manager with VM skills and experience to optimize retail Training programs produced at a global level throughout all European markets, evangelize Dyson’s product innovation stories by means of personal shopper experiences and provide local qualitative marketplace insights.
Our high standards in the retail environments are equally important to support our goals and we have added the Visual merchandise responsibility to ensure that these standards are consistent across all our retail spaces and that the teams are educated and trained to deliver this.
AccountabilitiesThere are 2 core part of this role:
- Training (80%): The purpose of the role is to work collaboratively with our global and local EU training teams to design, deliver and execute inspiring and impactful training content for our Experts & Stylists community. You must be able to inspire and motivate our local EU training teams to make full use the global training content and deliver it flawlessly to their market.
- Visual standards (20%): The Purpose of this role is to partner with Global and Local EU market teams to ensure the Dyson Retail Standards and guidelines are locally relevant and all teams are educated to ensure we are consistent across all Dyson Footprints.
- Step change and standardize the global induction experience across Europe, ensuring all 5 of the core global modules are implemented alongside local induction needs.
- Inspire and motivate the EU training teams to showcase our new technologies using all of the global toolkit. Coach the local trainers and gain feedback to ensure every Expert and Stylist has the knowledge and skill required for a successful launch.
- Be the voice of Europe into the global training teams and Retail Leaders ensuring feedback is gained on all training needs and content to ensure we are continually improving and delivering against the region’s needs both in Training and visual guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with the global team and take ownership of developing content specifically required by Europe.
- Build and foster a strong Experts and Stylist community within the EU and the wider global team. Develop and implement unique experiences to allow our Experts and Stylist to grow, develop and stay motivated to work for Dyson.
- Support and coach our team of local EU trainers and Retail Field leads to ensure they are delivering impactful training and building a team of high performing Experts and Stylists.
- Measure the Training and Visual implementation across Europe with effective tools and systems ensuring we maximize on when we perform well and develop on opportunities that arise.
- Training content development across multiple media: print, film, LMS systems
- Training content development for European markets
- Working in partnership with a wider variety of stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Visual Merchandise Experience preferred
- Work collaboratively across teams, always being respectful of others.
- Ability to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders from: commercial, engineering, creative and agency teams
- Excel in problem solving. This person must be tenacious and never give up
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Written and verbal skills - able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of a varied audiences
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Fluent in 2+ European languages a bonus (English is a must)
- Team player leading by example
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi task
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to travel across Europe to attend meetings, training events and recruitment
- Drive and motivation
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines