- People, Field Sales
- Madrid - Spain
Today marks another pivotal moment of transformational change in our Dyson portfolio. The Retail Education Manager role will be responsible for pioneering an all year round brand advocacy and training program internally and externally, by ensuring our technology is understood and demonstrated in the best. Our mission is to ensure that every team member is empowered to deliver the same high quality shopper and owner experience.
To achieve this we need a talented Educational Manager capable of developing and optimizing retail training programs, embed Dyson´s product innovation stories by means of personal shopper experiences and market insights.
About the role
- Adapt, develop and execute the Training programs for Dyson and
distributor´s sales staff.
- The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with our KAM Team, Field Sales Managers and Marketing to develop annual strategies per retailer and per category and create an annual content.
- Build and foster a strong Experts (Sales Advisors) and Stylist (Beauty/Hair Sales Advisors) community by delivering and executing impactful and inspiring training for our Experts and Stylists community.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to prepare visuals and guidelines that are locally relevant and compliance with Dyson standards.
- Ensure Dyson Perfect demo is well executed in stores working closely with trade marketing.
- Be the voice of the market into global training meetings, stay update on the new technology and available Dyson resources.
- Visit stores at least on a bi-monthly basis to ensure perfect demo is executed – regular travel is required
- Experience in working and understanding retail.
- Field sales experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in developing training material and plans is a must.
· Training content development across multiple media: print, film, LMS systems.
· Evaluating performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
· Strong selling skills
· Fluent in English
· Strong Commercial Awareness
· Self-motivated, independent and dynamic
· Ability to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders from: commercial, engineering, creative and agency teams.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days of Annual Leave
- Meal Vouchers subsidized by Dyson
- Flexible retribution option
- Flexible Working time
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.