- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories, and covering all aspects of the finance cycle.
The Group Tax & Customs function is focused on supporting all areas of the business with growth plans and day-to-day operations, along with meeting our tax compliance obligations. The team has people based in the UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Poland, China, Korea, and the US.
We're committed to our campus culture and don’t look to offer a regular hybrid working arrangement. This helps us to achieve the spirit of Dyson – collaboration, creativity, and inventiveness – in our inspiring, social, and dynamic workspaces.
About the role
As our Transfer Pricing Manager, you will manage Dyson’s operational transfer pricing arrangements. This will include working with Group and local finance teams to monitor the implementation of transfer pricing policies, and undertaking improvement or change projects as the business develops.
You will oversee the global transfer pricing compliance including the preparation of local and master file documentation in collaboration with the Regional Tax Manager and external advisors. You will provide support on key projects by performing functional and factual reviews, financial analyses, and the preparation of memos or presentations.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; with an accounting and/or tax qualification
- Experience working in transfer pricing either in-house or in consultancy
- A good understanding of fundamental transfer pricing concepts and practices
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proactive and able to manage own workload
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.