- Strategy and Transformation
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Our APAC region is a newly created region, consisting of 11 Asia and Oceania markets. It is a diverse, fast-changing, and an exciting place to work. Our APAC region and market teams are responsible for taking Group strategy, applying their local expertise and experience, and delivering world-class products and service to our owners. From digital to supply chain, marketing to finance, the teams work together to learn from each other’s' strengths, share successes, and constantly reinvent and transform Dyson's presence on their countries.
As a Transformation and Development Team we are responsible for delivering key transformation projects across the region that enable the business to achieve its commercial objectives in short and long terms. Dyson is a rapidly growing matrix led business - it is the role of the Transformation Team to clarify scope and align to commercial objectives, bring teams together, call out dependencies and requirements and push forward future operating models.
About the Role
As an APAC Transformation Programme Manager, reporting into the APAC Transformation & Development Director. You are a high caliber leader with robust commercial awareness and change management capabilities. You are capable of leading and taking the organization on the journey of change, with first class communication and people skills.
You are commercially and emotionally astute and used to working collaboratively across different business functions and countries. You can identify and take complex issues and manage them effectively, with the ability to articulate these back to senior level stakeholders clearly.
In the Transformation Programme Manager role, you will be responsible for:
- Scoping: Align the commercial needs of the Region to develop regional change agenda, transformation journey and project portfolio plans.
- Formulating: Support the creation of market transformation teams, and the development and implementation of regional change management processes
- Implementing: Create and support the execution of best practice project documentation and discipline including business cases, project planning, timeline management, interdependencies and risk management, resource planning, action tracking, etc.
- Communicating: Support the APAC leadership team in the execution of a meeting rhythm and communications plan on change.
You will be a suitable candidate if you:
- are a business manager with at least 7 years of experience
- are a project/change management professional with a proven record in delivering multi-disciplinary projects
- can see the big picture as well as the details
- have previous cross-cultural / international experiences
- have a high emotional intelligence and enable to support and engage stakeholders
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.