- Singapore - Technology Centre
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Front Office Manager this role is responsible for managing Group’s funding and liquidity requirements as well as monitoring and managing internal FX Exposures. The Treasury Analyst will work closely with internal teams globally, especially across Finance, and will also liaise with external parties such as banks.
The Treasury Front Office team is responsible for executing over £10 billion of FX transactions annually, managing liquidity across 9 global currency cash pools and accessing external borrowing as required to support operational liquidity needs.
- Act as the primary daily treasury dealer for managing the Group’s liquidity and funding requirements efficiently and in line with Group policy. This involves money market and foreign exchange dealing with Dyson’s banking counterparties.
- Management of intercompany loan position reporting and compliance with intercompany agreements.
- Management of internal FX position reporting with responsibility for inputting internal deals into the TMS to clear any positions that arise.
- Assist with preparation of FX hedging strategy and associated files.
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties to ensure that the TMS correctly captures all Front Office activity.
- A wide range of projects that will assist with the efficient delivery of Treasury activities and support the growing Group businesses.
- Advising business operations on FX related queries and application of Dyson policies and guidelines.
- Resolving ad-hoc operational issues with both internal and external counterparties
- Assisting the Treasury team in various improvement activities.
Requirements and behaviours:
- 2-4 years experience in a multi-national corporate environment ideally working in Treasury activity.
- Naturally organised individual and ability to tight timelines.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- A strong grasp of Microsoft Office applications with intermediate to advanced Excel. Experience using SAP desirable.
- Ability to use initiative in resolving operational issues and naturally drive for results, looking to add value; also, energetic and engaging with a positive approach.
- Degree educated in a relevant subject.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.