- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson is looking to expand aggressively to increase our footprint in the region. The Treasury Manager needs to develop a very good understanding of the business and upcoming plans in order to identify their impact, provide sound advice and drive the changes through business where required. The individual needs to be confident in engaging multiple stakeholder groups, managing banking relationships, effectively decode complex banking regulations in Asia and driving actions through to completion.
About the roleReporting to the APAC Head of Treasury based in Singapore, this is what we need you to do…
- To manage existing banking relationships and set up new relationships when required.
- To efficiently manage the cash and funding requirements for subsidiaries.
- To monitor and manage the day to day FX exposure in line with Dyson policy.
- To manage the monthly intercompany netting and in-house loan programme.
- To work on the monthly cash flow forecast for manufacturing entities.
- To deliver improvement to Dyson’s treasury systems and processes.
- To work effectively with Treasury Back Office to maintain and enhance the control environment.
- To prepare papers for the monthly committee meetings.
- To work closely with commercial teams to analyse underlying FX exposure and collaborate on FX related discussions with suppliers.
- To work on projects related to systems, new business set up and market expansion.
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Finance or equivalent. MBA is preferred but not necessary.
- At least 5 years’ of solid treasury experience managing multiple countries in APAC.
- This role is challenging and requires a strong intellect with strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Team player, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Strong communicator and influencer who is commercially minded and able to approach and challenge colleagues and external professionals to seek out and understand the issues, energetic and engaging with a positive approach.
- Ability to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment in an organised manner.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.