- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories and covering all aspects of the finance cycle.
About The Role
Reporting to the Group Treasury Controller (GTC), the main responsibility of the Treasury Manager is to be a key player in the running of Dyson’s Group Treasury operations, ensuring all activities are carried out on a controlled environment with accurate payments, accounting and reporting for all transactions. The role also involves the in-depth analysis of the Group’s FX results and working on relevant projects to support the growing business and optimise Treasury operations.
- Run Treasury’s daily processes in SAP to ensure that both internal and external deals/payments are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Proactively resolve operational issues and seek out solutions on treasury, banking and payment matters.
- Maintain Treasury static data in SAP and other payment systems, actively working with IT to resolve system issues.
- Perform month end controls and produce Treasury balance sheet reconciliations, working closely with Group Reporting and other Finance teams.
- Produce relevant reporting on Treasury operations, identifying potential breaches of policy and limits.
- Prepare the Group’s Financial Items report on a monthly basis, carrying out in-depth analysis of FX results and explaining to senior management the key underlying drivers.
- Deputise for the Group Treasury Controller and provide cover for the Treasury Analyst on their absence and on an ad-hoc basis as required.
- Actively identify and implement system and process improvements with the aim of promoting Treasury and accounting best practice.
- Undertake project work on relevant Treasury and payments areas, working independently or supporting the Group Treasury Controller as appropriate.
- Degree level education or equivalent with an Accounting or Treasury qualification
- Proven experience on financial accounting or treasury operations roles
- Numerate and logical thinker, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Determination to resolve operational issues and achieve results
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Excel, accounting and treasury systems (preferably SAP), ability to learn and adapt quickly to new systems
- Good communication skills, able to explain treasury and accounting matters
- Comfortable working in a fast moving and demanding environment typical of a fast growing business
- 27 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays )
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunches and hot drinks
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Free Hair Salon
- Concierge service
- Electric vehicle lease scheme
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.