- Competitive salary + bonus, pension, 27 days holiday
- The Dyson Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As our Undergraduate Admissions Officer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that The Dyson Institute of Engineering and Technology attracts and recruits gifted and talented students with a passion for engineering from across the UK.
- As our Undergraduate Admissions Officer you will take responsibility for managing the admissions process for The Dyson Institute of Engineering and Technology from start to finish, ensuring we are consistent, accessible, responsive and best-in-class at all stages
- You will be responsible for assessing applications and administering all stages of the assessment and onboarding process
- A big part of your role will be to delivering a candidate experience that reflects the excellent customer service Dyson are known for. You will be the first point of contact for candidates through the recruitment cycle, from first contact through to their first day. You will work with your peers to ensure a seamless and engaging pre-joining, on-boarding and induction process
- You will be responsible for building a compelling school leaver marketing campaign which appeals to the right individuals, and also helps the wrong people self-select out. You'll propose and develop marketing initiatives, ensuring flawless execution across all channels.
- Working collaboratively with your peers, you will build a team of Undergraduate champions to represent The Dyson Institute of Engineering and Technology at events
- You will be responsible for ensuring we are in the right places, at the right times to develop relationships with key allies and build the profile of The Dyson Institute of Engineering and Technology. Working closely with The James Dyson Foundation, you will look to understand existing school relationships and identify opportunities to promote our alternative route into higher education to exceptional candidates
- As our Undergraduate Admissions Officer, you will have previous experience in either Early Careers recruitment or University Admissions at an institution with a multi-stage, rigorous application process. You will also have extensive experience of assessment event scheduling, assessment facilitation, and assessing with group exercises, role plays, presentation exercises etc.
- You will have knowledge of the UK secondary and higher education systems – potentially experienced as a graduate yourself.
- You will demonstrate a proactive, solutions orientated attitude, as well as a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with other parts of the Dyson Institute team
- As our Undergraduate Admissions Officer you will put candidate experience at the heart of your work, whilst demonstrating high levels of attention to detail across all mediums of communication
- You will be technically strong, and a competent user of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- You’ll also have a degree level education
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance-related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines