- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
About the role:
We’re looking for a UX Designer / Researcher to join our Digital Demand team within The Commercial COE EMEA. This is a pivotal new role in a team that will continue to grow and enhance our in-house expertise and knowledge across Europe, supported by our Global Experience Design team at Dyson HQ.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery EMEA, and matrixed to the Global Head of UX research, you’ll be joining a team of collaborative, passionate, data driven people who are encouraged, trusted and given the freedom to gather insights and deliver an excellent experience for our owners. The team are always passionate about the detail, pushing boundaries in an ever-accelerating landscape; where digital and our owners are at the heart of everything we do. It’s a fast-paced way of working that will inspire you do the best and most fulfilling work of your career.
Working alongside the Design and Delivery teams you’ll help to establish our UX research function within the EMEA CoE (Centre of Excellence), work closely with our UX researchers and designers in other regions including Asia and Americas. This community of researchers are passionate about sharing new insights and discussing new tools and techniques. Your role will be to test and refine end to end user journeys and experiences for new product launches, website enhancements and our multichannel digital experiences
Understanding psychology, cultural differences, and behavior of our customers is the foundation of our digital strategy. Your research and insights will inspire the direction we take and experiences we create.
• UX research activities including usability testing, information architecture activities such as card sorting, journey maps, behavioral studies and surveys.
• Conduct group facilitation, moderation, in-depth interviews and observation. Adapting research practices for a variety of digital channels which may include; web, retail, social, app, media etc.
• Producing reports that include short to long term recommendations. These may be changes that can be made via a CMS or longer-term development.
• Confident in presenting to stakeholders and wider research and design community.
• Comfortable in identifying the right project activities, estimating timescales and working closely with designers and developers to shape the solution.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of an agile team
• Versatile and enjoy working on a variety of projects.
• Working closely with all areas of data and research across the business to build a single collated view of learnings, informing the direction on experiences that lead the way and build on our Dyson values.
• Putting the owner at the center, developing a thorough understanding of our audiences and obsessing about the data and insight.
• Demonstrate your understanding the product proposition and the problem to solve
• Actively contributing to the team culture and best practice, acting as the European arm of the Dyson research function supported from our Malmesbury HQ.
• 2-4 years’ experience in a UX or design role with significant research experience specialist role conducting research.
• Experienced in delivering qualitative and quantitative research activities.
• Have experience of analytical platforms such as User Zoom, Abode Analytics, Google Analytics and prototyping tools.
• Confident communication skills and stakeholder management.
• Cross-function digital skills with a good understanding of UI and interaction design.
• Experience collaborating with design, product and delivery teams on technical implementation.
• Education in psychology, human computer interaction (HCI or similar) a plus.
• Experience of content management systems (CMS) a plus.
* Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
* Discount on Dyson products
* Company Pension scheme
* 29 days annual holiday plan
* Company Fitness plan
* EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
* Life Assurance Plan
* Transportation allowance
* Health Insurance - Medical Contribution
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.