- Customer Service
- Remote, United Kingdom
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement.
Our Customer Service team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners. It helps ensure our owners have the best possible experience using our technology. Owner experience is everything to us. It helps strengthen our reputation and drives advocacy. The team are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and guidance to solve real problems for people in real time.
About the roleAs a Virtual Service Engineer, you’ll have in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology, and never miss an opportunity to talk about our latest technology. You will be bringing our Owners’ well-loved Dyson products back to tip-top condition using a virtual phone and video platform, diagnosing faults and identifying solutions right in front of their eyes and taking the opportunity to demonstrate and inspire our owners with new Dyson products.
- Delight our Owners by delivering a world-class customer experience in every interaction, every day positively contributing to Dyson’s NPS score
- Deliver an industry leading first time fix rate through the virtual repair and service of all Dyson technology, whilst adhering to all related safety, quality and performance frameworks.
- Take full ownership of each contact, actively listening, diagnosing and resolving the problems in hand, ensuring issues are resolved at the first opportunity.
- Act as the first point of escalation and subject matter expert for connected products, delivering tech support to this rapidly evolving category
- Inspire our Owners to drive loyalty, awareness and acquisition of Dyson products by passionately talking about our latest technology and explaining the benefits to our Owners in every call as appropriate
- Deliver Product Demonstrations via a virtual platform to customers if required to achieve sales conversion metrics
- Successfully deliver against associated KPIs relating to role focused on customer experience; efficiency, effectiveness and sales
- Ensure that all administration procedures are completed in line with the business requirements and to an acceptable standard, ensuring that all data is captured and recorded accurately, creating an audit trail for both the customer and Dyson
- Provide appropriate feedback to frontline Care teams to generate a continuous improvement loop
- Identify problems, find solutions and relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Strong customer service skillset – able to demonstrate excellent rapport building, communication and active listening skills.
- High level of IT competence, and be confident and comfortable with using technology platforms and software as part of your day to day job via multiple devices (laptop, iPad, smart phone)
- A desire to embrace new ways of working whilst embracing new technology as Dyson products and services continue to evolve
- Have the confidence and ability to verbally present via a virtual platform to customers, talking confidently, clearly and authentically
- Great technical skills and the ability to bring complex engineering and customer issues to life, to deliver a first-time fix for our owners
- An ability to build dynamic Owner relationships and memorable, tailored experiences from a remote platform
- A natural problem solver with great attention to detail
- You should have great interpersonal skills and faultless time-management too
- Ability to take technical information and explain it in a simple, concise manner.
- Ability to spot sales opportunities and explain features, advantages and benefits of Dyson technology.
- Proactive with a drive for results without compromising on quality.
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to change.
- Excellent decision-making ability.
- Self-motivated and an exceptional team player.
- Role is expected to operate remotely
- Operational and shift hours (within 8-8 M-F, 8-6 SS)
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.