- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Our Cyber Security team
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We use pragmatic approach to transform cyber security to enhance our business resilience to better manage potential cyber disruption. We invest new cyber security capabilities and leverage our strong cyber security ecosystems to tackle future threats.
The Cyber Defence Center (CDC) are the beating heart of Dyson’s Cyber Fusion Centre (CFC) capabilities. They ensure Cyber Security incidents are managed timely and efficiently across all our global locations. Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) will be leading the success of CFC in delivering Threat Intelligence lead Cyber Security capabilities, to ensure we are active in identifying threats to Dyson’s business before it materializes to keep our secrets secret.
About the role
You'll be a part of our 24x7 Cyber Fusion Center, a global team with presence in USA, UK and SG.
The major focus of this role is to establish a new service delivery competency, Vulnerability Management for Dyson inside our global Dyson Cyber Fusion Centre in Singapore. This role is designed towards being the “brain” to innovate and develop next generation capabilities in the vulnerability management space, integrating Cyber Threat Intelligence findings into the vulnerability management to provide the real threat landscape view for the organization.
In addition, provide governance oversight on the operational matters as provided by our partners, to ensure quality of service is always render to Dyson. You will work with external partners, internal support teams and be responsible for the innovation, capability uplifting and governance of vulnerability management service ensuring delivery of service is in line with contract requirements and IT security policy. You'll build strong relationships with various internal stakeholders to deliver world class vulnerability management service that drives operational service excellence, investment prioritisation and effective decision making.
Experience and Accountabilities
Our Cyber Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Management team is tasked to support and enhance Dyson security posture by providing situational awareness thorough understanding of the cyber threat landscape through the delivery of timely and actionable threat intelligence that is relevant to Dyson. By combining threat intelligence with Vulnerability Management, this role will be the technical expert in Vulnerability Management working alongside with our Threat Intelligence expert to ensure depth and breadth of coverage of cyber threats in vulnerabilities and contextualizes them (the “so what”, connecting the dots, etc) to derive forward planning for the senior leadership teams in Global Cyber Security, Information Technology and Business.
To be the Service Delivery Manager for Vulnerability Management (VM) at Dyson, we would like candidates to demonstrate experience in
- Being the “Brain” to innovate and develop next generation capabilities in the VM space.
- Provide an oversight governance in ensuring our partners are providing quality operational service to achieve the VM milestones.
- Focal point of contact for Vulnerability management service render to the stakeholders
- Subject matter expert in the administration of the enterprise tool and using its various features to enable and support the Vulnerability Management program
- Collaboration with Cyber Threat Intelligence team to assess the non-identified vulnerabilities and study & understand the risk profile, impact as per environmental context
- Understand the false positives reported and the technical limitations of the environment and can declare and manage it within the Enterprise tool.
- Facilitate the process of Risk Acceptance, wherever needed.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders for proposing, seeking and maintaining the approvals for such cases.
- Governance on the maintenance of the Vulnerability Dashboard and reporting
- Organize work in order to achieve compliance to established KPIs for Vulnerability Management and proactively work towards achieving the same.
- Escalate- discuss and consult- as required to next levels and Management in timely manner.
- Propose, plan and oversee execution of Service improvements initiatives
- Adhere to different policies set out by the organization
- Maintain appropriate knowledge required for successful and efficient delivery of the responsibilities.
- Comply with standard and policies as issued from time to time.
Managing Service Performance
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with partners, managed service providers and internal support teams
- Monitoring performance against targets and deliverables for all contracts
- Ensure delivery of monthly reports by the partners and MSEs to key stakeholders and IT leaders on the Cyber Security service delivery and SLA commitments.
- Produce and review key performance indicators (KPI) of Cyber Security performance and distribute executive metrics to drive transformation or cyber hygiene improvements.
We seek applications from individuals with an exceptional track-record of building and running cyber security service operations at a global scale.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience within a Vulnerability management function, preferably in an operational environment managed by partner(s)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Vulnerability management analyst
- Excellent writing and presentation skills to communicate findings and recommendations to different audiences and stakeholders.
- Experience in integrating Cyber Threat Intelligence with Vulnerability management data to derive the appropriate and automated risk scoring based on internal and external threats
- ITIL trained with previous experience of creating and implementing ITIL aligned policies and processes (incident, change and problem management)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor/train staff and bring awareness to current and emerging threats.
- Proven ability with setting up and maintaining bridge calls with stakeholders, maintaining focus and delivery of core actions in major incidents.
- Experience with Vendor and Contract Management
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow.
Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.