- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. A world-class development centre & a risk was worth taking. Our Johor facility had humble beginnings, but what was originally a few small labs covering 350m² is now a bustling campus occupying 50,000m². And a team of just 10 has become Dyson’s second largest office worldwide – more than 1,200 skilled Dyson people working across Engineering, IT, Finance, Creative and HR.Dyson Malaysia is located in Senai, one of the hubs of Johor’s Kulaijaya District – a flagship zone of the Iskandar Malaysia development corridor. Nearby, there are shops, restaurants and the expressway to Johor’s luxury shopping area – the Johor Premium Outlet. Open plan workspaces, lofty ceilings and huge technology displays create an inspiring backdrop for business. But there’s also plenty of leisure with regular sports days, charitable activities and the most anticipated fixture on the calendar – the annual futsal tournament.We start by turning convention on its head. We're family owned, beholden to no one, so we can forge our own path - different and authentic.Never satisfied, we constantly strive to find a better way. We solve problems that others choose to ignore with ingenious new technologies that defy convention and simply work better. In 1993, James Dyson launched the first bag-less vacuum cleaner but a lot has changed since then. As we continue to grow, we’re exploring new frontiers and traversing the unknown.
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 14,500. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet as we continue to innovate and disrupt with new categories, new machines and launching more demo stores all over the world. We never have and never will stand still.
About the role
- Coordinate receiving, shipment, delivery and other logistic work related.
- To verify and receive inbound shipment.
- Perform receiving process using SAP system according to the established process including labelling, sorting, grouping and put away to specific identify warehouse location.
- Perform shipment process using SAP system according to the established process including, pick and packs good, labelling, generate outbound shipping document, process shipment out from warehouse and delivery to destination.
- Communicate and arrange with transport provider for import and export cargo according planners schedule.
- Handle and organize inbound and outbound shipping document (DO, Invoices).
- Perform stock transfer and material movement process to respective requestor department using SAP system according to established process.
- Perform material return to supplier and material scrap process using SAP system according to the established process.
- Generate SAP cycle count sheet and perform Cycle count weekly.
- Operate lifting equipment to load, unload, transport, retrieve and put-away pallet.
- Daily check lifting equipment and ensure in good condition for operating.
- Responsible for safety and environmental compliance.
- Maintain 5s in warehouse.
- Meet on time delivery for both internal and external customer requirement.
- Ensure action in place to drive zero stock discrepancy.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years or relevant experience in warehouse under LMW environment.
- Possess valid forklift license.
- Knowledgeable in warehouse operation.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and SAP system.
- Experience of working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & leadership skill.
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Strong cross functional team skills, inquisitive & proactive, strong facilitator.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.
- Able to work 12hr shift or Normal shift.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries, management bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career at Dyson. Leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.