- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
Singapore, Singapore Advanced Manufacturing
About the role
Based in Singapore Advanced Manufacturing and Warehouse, this position plays an important role in Supply Chain Management through seamless transitioning of materials all the way through to the final product, Dyson Digital Motor.
• Support day-to-day Warehouse operations such as Pick & Pack, Kitting, Receiving & Shipping to Internal and External including Returns.
• Pick materials according to Production requirements & deliver to Production line as required.
• Ensure all materials are correctly packed & accurately entered into system as required.
• Conduct weekly/monthly cycle count and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
• Ensure proper storage of materials and comply with all safety & housekeeping regulations.
• Ensure movements of raw materials/components are done in a safe manner.
• Escalate anomalies observe during course of work.
• Stock Accuracy of Materials
• On time delivery of Materials to Production
• On time readiness for Export of Finished Goods
• Maintain safety and good housekeeping
• Attained minimum “O” Level / SPM certificate or equivalent qualifications
• Relevant experience in material handling
• Ability to handle motorised equipment such as forklift or pallet jack will be an advantage
• Conversant in English. Secondary language is advantageous.
• Team player, able to work under pressure
• PC literate (Microsoft Office, SAP)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.