- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Coordinate shipment, delivery schedule and other logistic work related.
- Handle and process inbound and outbound shipping document (DO, Invoices).
- Communicate and arrange with transport provider for import and export cargo.
- Generate and print label for incoming and outgoing cargos.
- Communicate and coordinate with several departments for material movement.
- To verify and receive inbound shipment.
- Perform receiving process in SAP system.
- Labelling, sorting and grouping receive material.
- Pick and pack goods according to the established picking method and standards.
- Scanning and stock transfer to respective department in SAP system
- Trouble shot error and resolves the issue immediately.
- Pick and pack shipment cargo.
- Booking truck for shipment according planners schedule.
- Generate DO and invoices for shipment.
- Perform system transaction and physical movement for return to supplier material.
- Perform system (SAP) transaction and physical movement for return material.
- Generate SAP cycle count sheet perform Cycle count weekly.
- Assist with Import and Export documentation.
- Liaise and resolve issues with the respective parties effectively and efficiently.
- Operate lifting equipment to load, unload, transport, retrieve and put-away pallet.
- Daily check lifting equipment and ensure in good condition for operating.
- Responsible for safety and environmental compliance.
- Maintain 5s in warehouse.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of logistic and inventory management experience.
- Possess valid forklift license.
- Knowledgeable in storekeeping.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and SAP system.
- Experience of working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams.
- Good interpersonal, communication & people oriented skill.
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Strong cross functional team skills, inquisitive & proactive, strong facilitator.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.
- Able to work 12hr shift or Normal shift.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries, management bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career at Dyson. Leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.