- Milan - Italy
Dyson is looking for someone with flair, attention to detail, and digital capability to manage day to day web content implementation across our growing range of ecommerce platforms. This role is an excellent opportunity for who is looking for a challenge within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The Web Merchandiser will have the opportunity to build their skills in ecommerce, developing their knowledge and capability within a globally recognised technology brand.
About the role
- Set up and guarantee the publishing flow of promotion and merchandising content across a range of Dyson platforms, with primary focus on Dyson.it
- Working with the Ecommerce and marketing teams to brief content requirements to our in-house and 3rd party creative teams
- Ensuring accuracy of translations provided by above mentioned creative teams.
- Monitoring website performance via global and local analytics tools, and suggesting improvements to content and layout to maximise traffic and sales opportunities
- Assist the Digital Marketing team to ensure web traffic is being directed to the correct landing pages on Dyson.it
- Working closely with marketing and category teams to make sure content is reviewed and amended correctly, in line with Dyson brand guidelines.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager with ad hoc tasks, including but not limited to website data analysis, reporting and briefing.
- To provide ad hoc support for other Dyson channels, in regards to website assets (imagery, text, specifications etc).
The Web Merchandiser must demonstrate engagement and enthusiasm towards working in a digital role. S/he must be a strong communicator, in both Italian and English, and be able to articulate problems, solutions and results to all levels of the business. S/he must be a team player, and show willing to learn, explore and develop their knowledge of ecommerce/digital.
- Discount on Dyson products
- Restaurant tickets
- Dyson bonus
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.