- Retail Sales
Dyson has made a major strategic expansion into Asia and is now establishing operations in India with the Dyson India launch slated for January 2018. At the heart of the Dyson India launch plan is the decision to create a strong founding team based out of Gurgaon – where this role will be based. This team will develop the plans to grow the organization and build the business. This is an exciting & unique opportunity to be a part of the team that will be instrumental in creating the Dyson India business.
About the role
A key member of the Sales Leadership team, the role is pivotal in accelerating Dyson’s offline growth in the West region. The role looks for driving sales leadership across offline channels to lead and grow the sales in Western geography for Dyson India.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Sales Leadership and delivering on sales
- Provide hands on leadership across all channels of offline sales to deliver the business plan for western region
- Lead the geographical expansion and growth across channels in accordance to the annual business plans and budgets
- Implement newer channels of expansion and bring them to expected business volumes and profitability as per the budget plan.
- Own customer experience and aim to deliver par excellence experience to customers
- Manage all operational areas and activities required for sales delivery and customer experience
2. Leadership and development of Sales teams
- Lead and motivate a team of people to ensure that they are developed and challenged in their roles to maximise their potential
Leadership across Dyson Employees and 3P team members
- Understand aspirations, motivation of employees across different channels and keep their engagement (pulse) scores high
- Support People strategies of people development, reward and resourcing
- Coach, develop and lead direct reports in all areas of people management activity
- Act as a role model to demonstrate the Dyson Way and develop capability
3. Collaboration across Functions & Sales team
- Build strong partnerships with the Sales Leadership Team and other key colleagues/stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with Marketing team to curate and execute market relevant events to drive awareness and increase footfalls
- Ensure shared goals with Customer Service to ensure we are serving our customers.
4. Management and Reporting
- Provide accurate monthly/ daily reporting of performance across channels
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a allowances and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.