- Information Technology
- India - Gurgaon Office
The new Employee Services HRIS function within Dyson Business Services (DBS) organization will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing employee services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
About the Role
The Dyson Business Services HRIS Support Specialist is responsible for the administration and procedural tasks related to all People System and Integrations, primarily Workday.
This role will work closely with the DBS Workday SME’s (based out of Toronto and Poland) and the DBS Employee Services Teams, to identify improvement opportunities within our HR Technology processes and implementing new ways of working in support of the Dyson employee experience.
To be successful in this role, you will strive to deliver a 'best in class', efficient service and will be a valued member of the wider People and DBS communities at Dyson.
- First line of support for HRIS technologies issues that have been escalated from the Employee Administration Team and/or Employee’s directly
- Responsible for all administrative, reoccurring, and procedural tasks required by the HR Technology Team, primarily supporting Workday but also Cornerstone, Payroll integrations and other software as required
- Support the Employee Administration Team in delivering high quality employee interactions by acting as HR Technology Support
- Carry out data audits and reporting to support regular or ad-hoc business requirements, escalating as required to appropriate parties
- Support and implement business re-organizations and hierarchy restructures, using established approval and procedural guidelines
- Support the senior Analyst team/Workday SME’s to test, document, maintain, and support Workday interface solutions to share data with other applications, as required
- Take a lead role in bi-annual enhancements and release communications. Helping to prioritize, test and validate business requirements applicable to Dyson
- Support our senior team as they implement configuration changes and updates to existing Workday modules, managing and promoting the changes through the appropriate Dyson software development cycle and change processes
- Support the delivery of key projects, including Workday module enhancements, other HR system implementations/changes and customer service delivery improvements
- Prepare and run data uploads into Workday using appropriate EIB templates.
- Demonstrated background working in a Global HR Shared Services, HR experience, and/or a basic understanding of HR policy and procedures
- Previous experience with Workday desirable
- Curious, data driven mindset focused on creating administrative efficiencies
- Growth mindset, willingness to continuously learn
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment, where focus is on SLA's and continuous improvement
- Excellent time and task management skills, highly organized with the ability to plan, prioritize and delegate
- Adaptable and flexible; comfortable working under ambiguous, changing conditions
- Comfortable managing data; ability to understand reports/data
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.