- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
About the roleThe position is located in Cologne, Germany and is initially limited to 12 months.
- You will support the Commercial Policy Team in monitoring Dyson's selective distribution system.
- You will carry out digital customer audits and evaluate audit results. You'll then help take the necessary action to bring sales breaches to an end as quickly as possible.
- You create Excel based reporting and are able to analyse business reports
- You act as a trusted colleague.
- Your work is characterised by high precision.
- You act as a role model for compliance and Dyson behaviour.
- Enrolled student, ideally in the field of business administration, finance or a comparable field
- Ability to work across functions in a dynamic environment and with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills in an international matrix environment, fluent in English and ideally in another European language
- Convincing, analytical, hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular very good knowledge of Excel (regular report creation and checking customer conditions)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possible and additionally 1-2 times a week in the office
- Relaxed Dresscode
- Work in a newly created and highly motivated international team
- Social events (summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Free snacks and drinks
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.