- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
PURPOSE OF ROLE (To be based in Tuas):
Dyson Singapore Facilities Team is looking for a Workplace Coordinator to be based in our Tuas Plant. This role requires candidate to have experience and knowledge of Building Maintenance, Facilities Coordination, Space Management and Headcount Planning.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist building manager in managing of day to day building services operation and maintenance of Facilities
- Facilities scope include kitchen/café services, cleaning and vector control services, desk management, reception duties, headcount planning and laboratory facilities planning
- Cost Tracking – processing and recording of quotes and invoices, tracking of expenditure vs. budget, cost reports
- Stakeholder Management - liaison with key Dyson Internal stakeholders to capture feedbacks, and translate into improvement plans for building services, café/kitchen/catering services
- Management of resident contractor to perform daily task to meet expectation of stakeholders
- Management of Smaller A&A Projects – sole responsibility for minor projects, from inception/need through to completion/sign off.
- Manage and support Dyson events in Dyson premises in accordance to stakeholders expectations
- Planning of headcount with key stakeholders and allocation of seating arrangement in Energy Storage
- Event Management
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience with Facilities Management/Office Management
A degree/diploma in Facilities Management or General Management Discipline
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and within tight timescales is essential to ensure project delivery.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent analytical skills; able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of construction processes in order to work with stakeholders throughout the Facilities project duration.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.