- Poland - Krakow Office
The Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation provides process and service excellence
to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
About The Role
This role will be placed in the newly created team assuming the responsibilities for designing, implementing and overseeing the holistic Mitigating Controls Framework for SAP S/4 HANA Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts for the Global Dyson organization.
In this role you will be working in a team of passionate individuals and will benefit from global exposure to various functions, within and outside of Dyson Business Services. This role gives an amazing opportunity to shape the process from the ground up.
The Mitigating Controls Lead will:
- Collaborate on preparation of the roadmap for designing and executing controls mitigating SoD risks in SAP.
- Work with the business process owners on reassignment of work duties to decrease
the number of SoD risks in SAP.
- (Re)design the controls to effectively and efficiently mitigate the SoD risks.
- Oversee the testing of the mitigation controls performed by an analyst and manage his/her development.
- BA/BS or MS in Finance, IT or related field.
- CIA or CISA qualification a plus.
Experience and skills
- Working knowledge of SAP modules and good understanding of the transactions used by various departments in SAP.
- 4 years of work experience in a multinational company, including at least 2 years on the similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of SoD concept in SAP, preferably S/4 HANA including risks, authorisations, and sensitive transactions.
- Experience in designing mitigating controls.
- Security Weaver access control experience a plus.
- Ability to utilise data to drive change in behaviour and provide meaningful feedback.
- Highly motivated, deadline driven, and ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing).
- Comfortable working with senior management.
- Have the ability to motivate and encourage a productive working environment.
- Working independently in a fast-paced team environment with high volume activities and changing priorities.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.